What to Wear, Bring and Leave at Home
- Please wear comfortable clothing that can get messy!
- Campers staying for full day sessions must bring their own lunch, snacks and re-fillable water bottle or have plenty to drink for each day. Please use ice packs if possible and do not send microwaveable lunches.
- Please, do not bring snacks or lunches that contain peanuts, peanut flour, peanut oil, or peanut butter or other nuts.
- Items of value, such as cell phones, videogames, music players, and toys are not needed at camp and should be left safely at home. If your child must bring a phone, it can be kept safely with the Education Coordinator or turned off in their pocket or bag.
- Artwork left behind by campers and any found items without owner's name will be kept in the office for 1 month after the conclusion of your week of camp. After this time, items will be donated to a local charity. Contact email@example.com with lost and found concerns.
- The Art Gallery of Sudbury/ Galerie d’art de Sudbury is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Please let us know if we should be aware of any special needs on the emergency form that will be filled out on the first day of camp. Teachers modify projects to fit your child’s needs to the best of their ability.
- Please inform us of any allergies, food or otherwise, that your child may have so we can make arrangements to suit their needs.
- Medications must be left with the Education Coordinator upon drop off each day. Please inform the Education Coordinator of the correct dosage and time the medication must be taken, along with any other special instructions.
- In the event of an emergency, the gallery will call 9-1-1. Parents or guardians will be called immediately thereafter. If the parents cannot be reached, emergency contacts will be called. The Art Gallery of Sudbury / Galerie d’art de Sudbury is not financially liable for injuries that may occur while at camp.
- We expect all campers to behave in a way that is safe, respectful, and responsible at all times. Any extreme or unsafe behavior will result in parent contact and potential dismissal from camp. The camper’s ability to return to camp will be determined at the discretion of the gallery administration. Campers dismissed for bullying, inappropriate, or unsafe behavior will not be issued a refund.