What to wear, Bring and Leave Behind
- Please wear comfortable clothing that can get messy!
- Campers staying for full day sessions must bring their own lunch, snacks and re-fillable water bottle or have plenty to drink for each day. Please use ice packs if possible and do not send microwaveable lunches.
- Please, do not bring snacks or lunches that contain peanuts, peanut flour, peanut oil, or peanut butter or other nuts.
- Items of value, such as cell phones, videogames, music players, and toys are not needed at camp and should be left safely at home. If your child must bring a phone, it can be kept safely with the Education Coordinator or turned off in their pocket or bag.
- Artwork left behind by campers and any found items without owner's name will be kept in the office for 1 month after the conclusion of your week of camp. After this time, items will be donated to a local charity. Contact email@example.com with lost and found concerns.
- The Art Gallery of Sudbury/ Galerie d’art de Sudbury is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Please let us know if we should be aware of any special needs on the emergency form that will be filled out on the first day of camp. Teachers modify projects to fit your child’s needs to the best of their ability.
- Please inform us of any allergies, food or otherwise, that your child may have so we can make arrangements to suit their needs.
- Medications must be left with the Education Coordinator upon drop off each day. Please inform the Education Coordinator of the correct dosage and time the medication must be taken, along with any other special instructions.
- In the event of an emergency, the gallery will call 9-1-1. Parents or guardians will be called immediately thereafter. If the parents cannot be reached, emergency contacts will be called. The Art Gallery of Sudbury / Galerie d’art de Sudbury is not financially liable for injuries that may occur while at camp.
- We expect all campers to behave in a way that is safe, respectful, and responsible at all times. Any extreme or unsafe behavior will result in parent contact and potential dismissal from camp. The camper’s ability to return to camp will be determined at the discretion of the gallery administration. Campers dismissed for bullying, inappropriate, or unsafe behavior will not be issued a refund.
Refund and Missed Days Policy
- Courses may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollement. Cancellations normally occur one week prior to the first class of the course. A full refund will be issued for classes that have been cancelled by the Gallery.
- No refunds will be issued when cancelling after the first class, instead a credit note will be issued that is valid for 1 year. Cancellations prior to that will be subject to a $15.00 administration fee.
- We are sorry; there are no refunds for missed classes or drop-outs.
Student Art Exhibitions
- Your young artist will participate in a Student Art Exhibit on each Friday of the art camp week, 15 minutes prior to the end of class. We encourage you to attend and invite friends and family! Light refreshments served.
- If your child participated in a single day program during the week they will have the option to leave one artwork for the exhibition. All exhibited artworks can be taken home at the end of day (4:00 pm) on the Friday